Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Labcoats Can Melt!!!!

Yea, seriously.... i always tot they would catch on fire or sumthin like in the movies... Guess not.

One horrible day, i was just minding my own business in the dental lab, doing stuff.... Then i wanna check out Ruby's mounted teeth, n then....... EXCRUCIATING PAIN SURGED THROUGH MY ARMS!!!

Ok, i'm just kidding. But it did hurt. I accidently ran my arm on top of the Bunsen burner, n it melted my labcoat. So even when i moved my arm away, it still hurt cuz the melted threads were clingin onto me!!! N later i was tryin to pull my melted labcoat sleave apart to assess the damage, i tore a hole...... I can imagine if u burn ur labcoat, it will become a pile of white goop. *blub blub*

At least i din catch on fire n combusted. Still alive n well. :P

Lesson Learnt: Labcoats melt, n stick to ur skin. N it hurts. So dun play with fire!!! (only when wearing ur labcoat XD)

2 comments:

  1. omg...dear Mae Yee. R u alright??????? U r setting teeth izzit? Omg...plz be more kful next time. @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend to Henry at EMO bookstore to sell FLAME-RETARDANT labcoats. :P

    Take care of yrself munchkin! Let Derrick know if you have a boo-boo, he can patch it up in a jiffy. :)

    ReplyDelete