Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy CNY!

Greetings fellow SeXIest members!
I do hope hols are going well for each and every1 of you,
allow me to take this time to wish you all..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
(to those I haven't already). : )

MEDTCH110 Orientation - Final Dawn is finally
almost upon us. Chi11 will be OO-ing group 13,
though I am proud of group 11, the number really doesn't
matter. Any group can be a group 11, but not every group
came out of 2 weeks of orientation with the unity that we
had as a team dare I say a family! It's the spirit that's important.
So yes, consider this an official OPEN invitation to all those who
want to relive orientation's memorable moment and also create
some new ones in the process! Do come and join group 13, floating,
flirting, permanent - doesn't matter. Your presence is what counts!
I und for those that want to focus on studies as exams are just around
the corner, so I do not put any pressure on those that do not want.
Just putting this on the blog where every1 can know!

So interested?
When? Where?

Time: 10.30AM
Date: 23rd Feb 2010
Place: Audi

(updates shall be posted as they come!)

Enjoy the rest of what remains of this hols.
Cheers! : )

- Eldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment