Sunday, January 31, 2010

SeXIest Revisited: Orientation M/109

When I first walked into that very PBL room, forgot which one though, I saw alot of people and thought to myself, "DAMN, HOW M I GONNA FIT IN?",and I was looking forward to a boring orientation, FROM THAT MOMENT ON, I was greatly mistaken to my own and the whole group's surprise. At First, It was all a bore, untill, ELDWIN OUI (LEADER OF SEXIEST) volunteered to be our leader. That kickstarted everything with the help of our multi talented OO's (Joasj,Aku, Yi Wen, Li Teng, Meshell, and CO.). Not to forget other great seniors such as, JENAN, JER MING, JOANNE, SOOK CHENG and the rest! AND needless to say, we had so much fun and worked well as a group and finally EMERGED as CHAMPIONS OF ORIENTATION M1/09. In Brief i would like to say a few things bout the SeXIest crew!

ELDWIN OUI- WONDERFUL LEADER OF SEXIEST, HELPFUL and GOOD FRIEND!
RAKIB UDDIN- BANGLADESHI JOKER! KEEP IT UP! GOOD FRIEND TOO!
DERRICK- EKDUM BEST FREESTYLER FROM SARAWAK
JOYCE- OUR VERY OWN FASHION GIRL!
TEEGENA- NICE la
WEI HOONG- ENTICING!, JOKER, and a GOOD FRIEND
EVONNE- SHY AND NICE! LOL
MAE YEE- ALWAYS GETS BULLIED, BUT ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON HER FACE
RUBY- NICE GIRL, RICH, and A TOTAL INDIAN..LOL
JEFFREY- COOL GUY!JOKER TOO!AND most IMPORTANTLY! HE DRINKS!
JOLENE- OUR VERY OWN ACCOUNTANT AND MONSTER! LOL
DIANA- UNPREDICTABLE AND FUN TO HAVE AROUND! SPICY!
LIP HONG- SHY GUY AND FAMILY MAN..LOL..also..DRINKER!
SOFIA- NICE, and NICE TO TALK TO!
MIN TZE- QUIET GUY, STUDIOUS, AND NICE
LEE WUN-I THOUGHT SHE WAS CHINDIAN TOO.NICE GIRL
ZENG- SEXY MAN LA! NICE AS HELL!
VAISH- HIPPO! NICE GIRL, MISCHEIVOUS ALSO
AKIU- DIN SEE MUCH OF HER, BUT I GUESS SHE IS NICE LA! QUIET TOO
TEJVINDER- ME? I M NOT IN THE POSITION TO JUDGE MY SELF, LET OTHERS DO IT..

In short, I would like to express my gratitude to these wonderful people who have dumbfounded me in many ways, I would also like to apologise if i have been a pain in one or many other ways! LOL, was all in good spirits. Eventhough we will be separated by PMS and SEREMBAN, I do hope we all will keep in touch always! LETS ALL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS to SEM 10! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment